Salary: £14,000.00 /year
We are a small, friendly, IT Service provider based in Eastwood, Nottingham.
Due to growth, we are seeking to employ an enthusiastic first line engineer.
We are looking for a candidate to grow with us, you must have a passion for IT be prepared to study from home and be keen to take ownership over new technologies and projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing a range of support duties to multiple clients via phone, email or remotely
- Managing projects and support calls within agreed SLA’s
- Administering user accounts using Active Directory on client servers
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues on PC’s, laptops and Servers
- Diagnosing and resolving networking and router issues
- Carrying out hardware and software updates
- Installing hardware, software and other IT equipment
- Assisting in the configuration and support of all Windows, Android and iPhone devices
- Attend training when required
Skills & Experience:
- Analytical approach with good questioning & listening skills.
- Experience gained within a Service Desk environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Good working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems / Server.
- Good working knowledge of Network Infrastructure and System Components.
- Able to use own initiative to troubleshoot and find solutions to technical issues.
- Microsoft Server (Desirable)
You will be working in a very small team and as such you will need to be flexible with work undertaken and driven to improve yourself, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in many different technologies whilst having the safety of an experienced technician to guide you.
Go to all jobs