What is HVSelect?
Hosted Voice Select (HVS) is Brighter IT’s fully hosted and managed High Definition (HD) IP telephony service. Our HVS service is run on BT’s highly resilient and secure next-generation network and provides the functionality of a high-end telephone system but with no physical on-site switch.
To connect to HVS you simply require a reliable voice quality IP connection. We believe that call quality is paramount, which is the reason why we also offer dedicated voice over Broadband and Ethernet circuits.
For those businesses with multiple sites, we provide Ethernet circuits to ensure maximum call quality securely linked by our Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). Importantly, HVS call traffic bypasses the public internet entirely, ensuring absolute quality of service for your customers.
Who would benefit from HVS?
HVS is suitable for businesses of any size with single or multiple sites. We can scale from the very small single office to multisite networks or indeed large corporate headquarters, providing seamless, reliable, predictable and hassle-free levels of communication functionality.
What are the inclusive features of HVS?
- Unlimited free on-net calls
- 5000 minutes of calls to UK 01/02/03*numbers and UK mobile networks
- Advanced hunt groups
- Voice messaging with voicemail to email
- Unlimited levels of auto-attendant
- UC Business mobile application to include IM&P and video calling
- Go Integrator Lite
- Self Service Portal
- 24/7 network monitoring
- End-to-end service
What are the enhanced features of HVS?
- MeetMe Conferencing
- Flexible number portability – retain your office numbers
- Call Centre ACD
- Call recording with 6 months storage
- Full integration with CRM – Go Integrator DB
- In-depth call analytics
- Latest range of Yealink and Polycom handsets